Customer ServiceExpect excellent service when working with us whether purchasing one display or outfitting your entire store.
How To Order
While we are willing to work with any financing company you choose, we’ve had many satisfied customers use Lease Corporation of America and Leaf Commerical Capital.
Click here to get a bid from Lease Corporation of America.
Click here to get a bid from Leaf Commerical Capital.
We will send you a freight quote for your approval before we process your order.
Merchandise is shipped the best way according to weight and size. Prices are F.O.B. point of manufacture.
Items shipped via UPS or FedEx are prepaid and freight will be included on your invoice.
Display-Smart does not set or control freight and shipping charges. Freight charges will be included in the invoice amount unless otherwise stated.
You may, for an additional charge, specify lift-gated delivery. Lift-gate delivery means the freight will be transferred to a smaller truck at the terminal with a “lift-gate” which will lower the product to the ground.
Recently, an important change that the carriers have implemented is the “Non-Commercial Delivery Charge”. There will be at least a $50 additional charge for deliveries to private residences, apartments, mini-storage units, correction facilities, schools, churches, or other locations not generally recognized as commercial establishments.
You may charge your order on Visa, MasterCard, or other major credit cards or pay with a check. We will process the payment before shipping the order. Orders from Canada or Mexico will have a $25 processing fee and will be delayed two weeks until the payment clears. We can ship COD with most carriers.
For larger projects, we are willing to work with financing companies.
We’ve had many satisfied customers use Lease Corporation of America and Leaf Commerical Capital.
Click here to get a bid from Lease Corporation of America.
Click here to get a bid from Leaf Commerical Capital.
1. Choose the display case(s) of your liking for your retail store of home, and customize it to your exact needs.
2. Add all items to “My Cart” — make sure to double check your order before proceeding! You will receive a quote for the case you requested.
3. Send a price request with our simple, minimal-step request process.
4. Expect to receive a quote within one to two business days.
5. We will send you an invoice if you would like to order after receiving your quote.
Expect to have your order shipped in 5-10 weeks after ordering.
Quality & Service
We use only high-quality hardware in the making of our displays. No cheap plastic hardware or glue on hardware. We build our cases to last, even down to the hardware. We use a metal security frame, levelers, and metal handles, tracks, and locks that you won’t find on most of our competition and cases you ship from overseas.
To learn more about our build quality, visit our Technical Info page.
Yes, we are approved by the U.S. General Services Administration as a trusted, high quality display case provider. We have worked with several government entities as well as other businesses that work with government entities. We are well versed in the buying and shipping procedures of these entities and can be trusted to provide high quality products and an excellent purchasing and delivery experience.
Please note that not all customizations to your case have accounted for costs. The price of the case may change because of your modifications made to the standard pre-designed case.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please verify prices with us when placing your order. Online catalog information is normally reliable but is not meant as any guarantee or as a warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Suitability of products for purposes used should be verified by the purchaser. If you have questions please ask. We are here to help you.
Orders are shipped the most economical way possible. If you require special shipping methods, please let us know. Many items can be shipped from suppliers across the country depending upon your location. Most items are shipped FOB from Bend, OR, Kansas City, MO or Newport, NH. Residential deliveries will have a delivery surcharge imposed by the shipper delivering to you.
Please note that the motor freight delivering carrier is only responsible for moving the shipment to the tailgate of their truck for delivering to a truck dock. It is up to the receiver to arrange removal from the truck to their building. You may, however, for an additional charge, specify lift-gated delivery. Lift-gate delivery means the freight will be transferred to a smaller truck at the terminal with a “lift-gate” which will lower the product to the ground. Freight companies will not uncrate the product or carry it inside. We will give the freight company a phone number and contact supplied by you to give a “courtesy call” to notify you or your business that they are headed in your direction.
You may also request the carrier to call 24 hours before delivery at an additional charge so that you may arrange for help at the delivery site for unloading the shipment.
The display cases(s) will be crated up on a skid. We will send uncrating instructions when the case ships. Most find that the uncrating process is not a struggle, however, the case(s) may be difficult to move into your store or residence. We would be glad to assist you in finding a local company to do an inside delivery of your case(s).
A liftgate is a motorized platform attached to the back of a truck’s trailer that will physically lower your large and/or heavy items to the ground so you can take them inside your business or residence. Please keep in mind that the truck driver is not responsible for unloading the truck and will most likely not help you. For large pieces of equipment, in particular, a lift gate is the only way you will be able to get your shipment safely off of the truck if you do not have a forklift and/or a delivery dock. If you wish to add a lift gate after your order has shipped, nearly all freight carriers will charge an additional fee on top of our $60 lift gate fee. To avoid this situation, your best bet is to order the lift gate when you place your order!
If you have any questions or are unsure of whether you should order a lift-gate, please contact us and we will be glad to make a recommendation.
(This is the same answer we give in the Returns and Cancellations section for our damage policy.)
Do not sign for your shipment until you have inspected it for damage! Make the truck driver wait while you break down/open/inspect the items. If any item is clearly damaged, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- 1. Note it clearly on the bill of lading before signing it
- 2. Keep your copy of the bill of lading
- 3. Contact us as soon as possible
If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the bill of lading, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages.
What About Freight Claims?
- Display Smart, LLC will not accept liability for damages caused during transit by a Common Carrier (truck). Our responsibility ends when the freight carrier picks up your merchandise from our locations. The customer must file a claim with the Common Carrier to be reimbursed for any damaged goods. INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT FOR DAMAGES BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY RECEIPT (bill of lading)!
- Customer must note any damage on the bill of lading as well as your own copy when accepting a shipment or the carrier will not assume responsibility for the damage and refuse to reimburse you for the damage. WE SUGGEST THAT THE CUSTOMER REFUSE ANY DAMAGED SHIPMENTS!
- Concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to the common carrier. All cartons and packaging materials must be available for inspection and claims consideration – NO exceptions!
- Lift Gate Delivery: If you ordered lift gate delivery and it is delivered on a truck without a lift gate – REFUSE DELIVERY. Tell the driver that the shipment was ordered with lift gate delivery. Ask the driver to call the terminal and ask for the shipment to be rescheduled on a truck with a lift gate. Unfortunately once the unit is unloaded from the truck the freight company says you have accepted the freight under different terms and takes to further responsibility. If the unit needs to be moved again it will be at your expense.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting goods upon delivery for damage or shortage. Call to notify us of the damage within 48 hours so that we can arrange for UPS or FedEx to inspect the damage and have it returned. DO NOT throw away shipping boxes; UPS or FedEx will need to inspect these to process your claim.
- We want to use the best carriers available. In order to do so, we need to be notified if you have any problems, including damages, with your shipment. Please call us and let us know if you have any problems with the shipment you receive. We also need to know how well the carriers are doing in taking care of your claim. Again, please contact us and tell us how they are taking care of you. If you have problems with freight claims let us know and we will do our best to help.
5-10 weeks from the date of order depending upon the production load in the plant, number of units ordered, and types of custom requests.
Returns And Cancellations
Because all units are “customized” with your choice of wood, stain and finish we do not accept returns or cancellations after production has begun.
What Data Do We Collect To Make This Website So Smart?
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 801 W 27th Terrace Lawrence, KS 66046.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
The management of Display Smart, LLC has over 40 years experience in designing and manufacturing high quality display cases, store fixtures, and displays with hundreds of satisfied customers to prove it.
We have designed for new store launches, remodels, and upgrades for many industries including, jewelry, optical, clothing and boutiques, gun stores, gift shops, and more as well as trade shows, libraries, schools, private collectors, and many, many more!
Our displays are built by craftsmen in two locations: the far west coast and the far east coast. Our sales and design offices are centrally located right outside of Kansas City to be able to conveniently service our customers from coast to coast.
We use the highest quality solid hardwoods and hardware (read more about our quality promise and components on our Technical Info page). We go the extra step, or ten, to protect your cases for years to come from moisture, dirt, grime, and pesky hand oils with a clear coat of lacquer. We also take extra precaution when packing your cases by wrapping them with microfoam, stretch-wrapping them in plastic, and fully surrounding them in a protective crate on a pallet.
We pride ourselves on customer service and communication all the way to the end! We encourage you to check out our customer review page to see what our clients say about us; we would like to have you as one of our extremely satisfied customers!
Display Smart, LLC provides Store Layout Services as well as Custom Designed Display Cases. We offer display cases and fixtures in as large or as small of quantity as you need. Give us a call at 785.843.1869 to talk to one of our staff about your showcase or store fixture needs. If we do not have what you are looking for, we may know where you can get it. We know you will be pleased with our quality displays.